CALL FOR SPEAKERS 2019
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL APRIL 30TH
The 2019 Summit Planning Team is seeking qualified speakers to present at the 2019 Summit on September 5-6, 2019 in Columbia, South Carolina. Interested speakers will be asked to:
- Only submit presentations that have been approved by your company or agency prior to the submission.
- Complete a speaker form for yourself and any panelists who may be presenting with you. [Each presentation is limited to four (4) panelists.]
- Complete and return the Disclosure Form and the Conflict of Interest Form for yourself and any panelists who may be presenting with you within three (3) days of the submission of the speaker form.
- Clear your calendar for September 5 & 6 until we complete the agenda and notify you of your speaking slot. If you have a preference, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Adhere to the deadlines for submitting additional information that may be requested by the Planning Team.
- If you have co-presenters, act as the point of contact for your panel for all communications related to the Summit.
- March 15 - speaker submisson form opens
- April 30 - speaker submission form closes - DEADLINE EXTENDED
- May 1 - Planning Team notifies speakers of decision
- May 15 - deadline to provide any additional information requested by the Planning Team
- August 1 - deadline to provide completed presentation to Planning Team
WHAT YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE SPEAKER FORM:
- Session title
- Session description
- Course objectives
- Course outline to upload
- General information on each speaker (name, designations, title, company, email)
- Biography to upload
- High resolution head shot to upload (JPEG)
Preference will be given to presentations on evidence-based practices and programs.
Incomplete submissions will be discarded.